Payment Terms and Refund Policy
2019 Hello Music Class Rates are $35.90 ex 10%GST per 30m or $70 ex 10%GST per hour for individual classes.
Prices may vary according to venue, partner schools and class type eg group, ensemble etc
Individual/small group classes: Payment for classes are payable at semester commencement or at the time off booking.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for a class to be rescheduled. If a child misses a class due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, up to 2 missed classes per term will be attempted to be made up by the teacher during the term pending availability.
Australian School Orchestra/Choir Programme sessions: School Orchestra / Choir sessions run weekly according to dates outlined in newsletters throughout the term. Every effort will be made to remind students via announcements and email reminders, but we request that parents and students also diarise weekly orchestra times and remember to attend.
Limited spots are available on Saturdays at Hello Music Prahran studio, for make up sessions should a student miss sessions during the week at school. Bookings are advised for these make up sessions to prepare extra instruments/music for attending students.
Online Products: Instruments and Books ordered online may be picked up from Hello Music Studios or posted via Australia Post. Most items within Australia, will be shipped in 5- 7 days. If an item is on back-order the customer will be notified. Hello Music is not responsible for unreceived items delivered by Australia Post, however if you do not receive an item please contact us immediately and we will follow up with Australia Post.
Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
Tel: +613 95336222
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information* or other details to help you with your experience.
* Credit card payments are processed via Paypal. Hello Music does not store credit card details unless specifically requested by customers.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We do not SPAM
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Further Privacy information can be obtained on the website of the Australian Privacy Commissioner, which can be found at: http://www.privacy.gov.au.
Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
Tel: +613 95336222
Last Edited on 2019-1-8